[OpenLayers-Users] assign style to a feature

mario1982 at libero.it mario1982 at libero.it
Sun Aug 30 08:20:13 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I need a help from you. How can I assign a style to featuresExpKml[i]?
I've tried to do this: featuresExpKml[i].style.strokeColor = "yellow"; but it doesn't work because style is 'null'

Here is my simple code:

var gml3 = new OpenLayers.Format.GML.v2(gmlOptionsIn4);

featuresExpKml = gml3.read(unescape(g.geometry));

  for (var t=0; t<featuresExpKml.length;t++) {
     featuresExpKml[t].geometry.transform(srcProj, destProj);
}

My question is how to assign a style to featuresExpKml[i].
Debugging javascript I've noticed that featuresExpKml[i]. style is 'null' by default.

Thanks for your help,

Mario