[OpenLayers-Users] vector layers don't display in internet explore 8.0.6001 anymore

stephane.poirier at usherbrooke.ca stephane.poirier at usherbrooke.ca
Sun Aug 30 23:02:22 EDT 2009

Hi All,

My vector layers do display fine in Firefox, Chrome, Safari but don't display at all in IE 8.0.6001. I was using IE 8.0 compatibility view to have proper vector layer display until recently. But now, Ie 8.0 compatibility view does not seems to work or fix that issue anymore.

Should I write specific code for IE 8.0? Or, is there a patch for IE 8.0?

Stephane Poirier, M.Sc. Optic Physics
Remote Sensing Application Software Developer
Université de Sherbrooke
2500 Bd Université, Sherbrooke, Qc J1K 2R1 Canada
www.usherbrooke.ca/cartel
Stephane.Poirier at Usherbrooke.ca
+1 (514) 509-8833 (actual work site telephone)