[OpenLayers-Users] [Geoserver-users] Get Feature Info On Google Map Overlay

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Mon Feb 2 03:03:50 EST 2009

Bradley McLain ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> What i have so far is a map that has a Google map satellite as a base
> layer and a custom WMS layer over the top.
>
> When i create a map that only has the WMS layer (in projection
> EPSG:4326) it works fine and i can do queries on all the feature
> information as the tutorial shown here:
> http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeatureinfo.html
>
> However if i try and put this into a google map (projection EPSG:900913)
> and overlay the WMS i get the following error:
>
> org.geoserver.platform.ServiceException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
> Content is not allowed in prolog. org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content
> is not allowed in prolog. Content is not allowed in prolog.

Mumble, I've seen that kind of error in a GetMap request only if you're
adding a SLD_BODY or a FILTER parameter to the request, and their
contents is invalid.
Can you go into the config/server panel and enable "verbose exceptions"
and then grab the full service exception (with the full stack trace that
would tell us where the error originated from)?

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime