[OpenLayers-Users] Where Do I Find A List of Available Hashtable Options?

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Thu Jan 1 18:08:24 EST 2009

In several places in the OpenLayers Constructor functions there is a
parameter that is an object consisting of a "Hashtable of extra
options...", but I can't find a list of what those choices might be. For
example, the fourth parameter for OpenLayers. Layer. MapServer() is such
an object. What are the available tags that can be used here and where
do I find out what these are? Are they the parameters from a map file,
like LAYER.CLASS.STYLE.COLOR: "255 255 0" or something like that?

TIA,
- Bill Thoen