[OpenLayers-Users] What's the Difference Between feature.data and feature.attributes?

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:15:15 EST 2009

Hi

For information "data" is in the base Feature class while "attributes"
is in the Feature.Vector class. "data" is there for historical reason
and isn't to be used when using Feature.Vector, so you should use
"attributes". This is particularly true if you're to use a Format to
serialize features, or to style your features based on property
values.

Eric