[OpenLayers-Users] dblclick notifications on Handler.Feature

Joao Duarte joao.c.duarte at co.sapo.pt
Thu Jan 8 14:12:31 EST 2009

Hi,

I've created a control with a Handler.Feature handler so that I can register
callbacks for events which occur over features.

The problem I'm having is when I regist the click and dblclick events:

var callbacks = {

                  click: this.clickFeature,

                  over: this.overFeature,

                  out: this.outFeature,

                  dblclick: this.dblclickFeature

            }

this.callbacks = OpenLayers.Util.extend(callbacks, this.callbacks);

this.handlers = {

      feature: new OpenLayers.Handler.Feature(

                this,

                this.layer,

                this.callbacks

               )

};

I only get notifications for the click event. Only if I remove the click
listener I start receiving the dblclick event.

Is there any way that I can be notified of double clicks?

Best regards,

Joao Duarte