[OpenLayers-Users] openLayers User Guide / Tutorial

Derek Watling derek at cmainfo.co.za
Fri Jan 9 08:16:07 EST 2009

Hi
I am new to this list and relatively new to openLayers. We already have a
site developed with ASP.NET (VB) / MySQL / AJAX and using Manifold GIS. Due
to a rather slow and clunky map we are in the process of re-developing the
mapping interface to use Web Services / obout Suite controls / TileCache /
openLayers.

I have got to the point of having a fairly functional map, but I am looking
for some kind of User Guide / Tutorial to work me through the intermediate
to advanced functionality of openLayers.

Right now I have numerous questions / things I want to do, but don't know
where to find the information.