[OpenLayers-Users] IE strategies

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 12:14:22 EST 2009

Hi Zac

I started working on a OpenLayers.Strategy.Grid strategy a while back.
It works like the BBOX strategy except that features are arranged in a
grid. I stopped this because of lack of funding, I hope I will
continue it eventually. The code is in the vector-behavior sandbox if
you're interested.

Cheers,

Eric

Eric