[OpenLayers-Users] Change size multiple polygons

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Jan 20 08:59:46 EST 2009

Hi,

  This is currently not possible with Openlayers, but work in that way
is currently being done by OL developers.  See :
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/topp/editing/examples/snapping.html

  This tool will someday become available within OL.  What you're trying
to achieve might be possible with it.

Best regards,

Alexandre

Bas Couwenberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in my application I have a WFS layer which shows me all city borders.
> Now each city border must touch another one or there will be a piece
> of no man's land between them. Is it possible that when I change a
> border of one city (polygon) the other touching border automaticly
> changes too? So if I make one part smaller the touching polygons
> become bigger.
>
> Best Regards,
>

> Bas Couwenberg

Alexandre Dubé