[OpenLayers-Users] Which possibilities to bring own data in OpenLayers

Andre Pereira de Matos andre.matos at co.sapo.pt
Thu Jan 22 09:15:28 EST 2009

Hi Kai,

Which data do you want to put over the map? Images? Tiles?

In OpenLayers there's implementations for a lot of standards... You have a GML layer, and parsers which reads the information in standards like GeoJson, GeoRss, GML, KML and so on.

In a simple way you can put information over the map.

Regards,
André Matos
http://maps.sapo.pt