[OpenLayers-Users] Querying Features on a WMS Layer

bwoodall bwoodall at bwoodall.org
Mon Jan 26 00:05:56 EST 2009

Howdy Bill,

There are several ways, one can be found ( though maybe a bit outdated )
at http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/GetFeatureInfo  and another one
( a working example ) is at http://wardrobe.dhs.org/jrf/ using Hover

I have several others, but they are currently offline at the moment.

Hope that helps,

....Bill,