[OpenLayers-Users] How make my loading efficient and on time

newbie shai_mus at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:24:42 EDT 2009

Dear All,
           I need to get opinion here is in making things work efficiently.
I would like you to visit this page
http://gamsolutions.dnsalias.com/maps/replay1.htm the deviceId you can
select as 00772 and the date be it between 01/05/2009 and 31/05/2009 and the
speed lets keep it to 2. So what I am doing in this program is collecting
all the lat,lon for this device between these dates and plot them
accordingly. Yes I can plot as you will see the arrow being show. The
problem I cant get to see the map in time which I guess because it is
refreshing too fast? Can you see what must I do to overcome this problem? Is
there any function to control this ?