[OpenLayers-Users] Save Strategy

Wesley wesmota at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:23:07 EDT 2009

Thanks Eric.

Wich version do I have to use to make the following example code work?

I'm getting this error when I use OpenLayers.Strategy.Save and
OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.

code:
wfs = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Editable Features", {
                strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX(), saveStrategy],
                projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
                protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
                    version: "1.1.0",
                    srsName: "EPSG:4326",
                    url: "http://demo.opengeo.org/geoserver/wfs",