[OpenLayers-Users] About WFS and Openlayers

Manuel Albela Miranda manuel.albela at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:58:17 EDT 2009

Hey!,

Thank you very much for your rapid response. There is a memory exception
produce by a loop in the Openlayers.js code (i have already used the firebug
but is not always the same line where the error is produced) and, as
Guillaume said, it could be easily produced by the number of vertices which,
by the way, is very high. So i will try so use the ST_simplify function and
see if it solves the problem.

Will back to you with the results.

Thank you again!

Manu