[OpenLayers-Users] Going nuts: getDataExtent

Jan Martin janmartin3 at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:17:04 EDT 2009

Hi Arndt,

OK, I should have told that the code is borrowed from
http://oms.wff.ch/ol_track.htm and http://nuug.no/kart.shtml

So I cleaned up the file and also got rid of GPX.js as well as Ajax.js.
Still doesn't work. No zoom, not even a track anymore.
Firebug reports: bounds is null

Check it out:
http://mybestprojects.com/data/test3/tracks_layers.html

Thanks,