[OpenLayers-Users] Is it possible to configure layers of google maps?

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Wed Jun 10 19:20:18 EDT 2009

Hi all, I know that maybe this forum is not the suitable place to put this
question but since here there are many google map's experts I decided to
post my doubt. Well I would like to know whether or not possible to
configure layers of itself google maps. For example would it be possible
that the user turn on/off "road" or "Border and labels" layers in the same
way as in google earth does?.

Thanks in advance

-----
Rodolfo Moreno