[OpenLayers-Users] How to - severable clickable WFS layers ?

Asle Benoni asle.benoni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:50:28 EDT 2009

Thanks Eric!  I found it out by myself :-) Made an array of the vector
layers:

var *popLayers* =new
Array(map.layers[2],map.layers[3],map.layers[4],map.layers[5]);

Then used it in the function:
selectControl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(*popLayers*,{onSelect:
onFeatureSelect, onUnselect: onFeatureUnselect});

Now I can click on markers in all layers. Still have a problem though trying
to get the popups to keep from sticking when the map is zoomed ....

/asle