[OpenLayers-Users] Error displaying map in IE8 - VML.js

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jun 12 02:53:27 EDT 2009

Note sure what the actual problem is, but there are notes that the patch
does not solve all issues.

There is a nother fix mentioned, namely the one in comment #20:
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1910#comment:20

This effectively places IE8 in IE7 compatibility mode, and it works.
Although it's not the correct long term solution, you can use it until
the issue is fixed more permanently.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S