[OpenLayers-Users] selecting marker potential bug

Chris Abraham cabraham at openplans.org
Fri Jun 12 14:19:37 EDT 2009

Hi,
I think I have found a bug.  See attached file for a simple test case.

When you click on one of the points (features) a popup will display.
Since the feature is selected, it's style changes and it turns blue.
This is unexpected.  I would have expected it to keep the default
style, that is, for it not to change in appearance.  Is this the
desired behavior.  To prevent the appearance change, you can change
line 71 to:
                         "default": style, "select": style

Please let me know if this is a bug or not.

Also, it may be related to this bug http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/
1498.

Thanks,
Chris