[OpenLayers-Users] KML and area colorization

VIDAUD Romain RVIDAUD at atmo-rhonealpes.org
Mon Jun 15 12:02:42 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a KML problem under IE7. I am drawing areas providing OL a KML file generated by my webserver.
Under Chrome and FF (and google earth when I download it) all is correctly drawn and colorized, but with IE7, areas doesn't always have their correct color (left white instead). Is there a known issue about it ?
(use example can be viewed at http://www4.atmo-rhonealpes.org/Site/Map/ChargerModule/161505/194/0/1)
(KML file address is: http://www4.atmo-rhonealpes.org/Site/Indice/KML/IndiceConfigPREVISIO/15-06-2009/all)

Thanks,

Romain VIDAUD
Webmaster

Atmo-RhôneAlpes
Groupement d'Intérêt Economique d'Associations
Agréées pour la Surveillance de la Qualité de l'Air
AMPASEL - ASCOPARG - ATMO Drôme Ardèche - COPARLY - SUP'AIR
Standard : 04 38 49 92 20 - contact at atmo-rhonealpes.org
Info air: www.atmo-rhonealpes.org<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\vidaud\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.atmo-rhonealpes.org> - 0810 800 710 (N° azur - Prix d'un appel local)