[OpenLayers-Users] Capture coords onClick

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Mon Jun 15 15:53:38 EDT 2009

Whats the easiest way to capture coords on click?

My Usage:
I have a form with a location textfield.
a button next to the field will allow a user to (once clicked) click on
the map to fill the textfield with a lat, long ,alt.
Alt will default to 0.

I'm thinking i need to register and unregister a temporary click event,
but I figured I'd ask how others have done this before I start digging
into it.
Being able to cancel with esc would be nice too, but not nessassary.

Options?