[OpenLayers-Users] Error displaying map in IE8 - VML.js

palewire ben.welsh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:23:15 EDT 2009

I've encountered some IE8 errors too. Here's the paste from what the browser
gives you. Is there anything I can do to help out?

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)
Timestamp: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:21:04 UTC

Message: Invalid argument.
Line: 793
Char: 110
Code: 0