[OpenLayers-Users] Selected items visually return to "default" state upon zooming or other refreshing of the viewport

sendeman martijnsendenspam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:09:13 EDT 2009

Excuse me, that wasn't entirely right. It should be these steps:

-select a polygon feature in wfs;
-unselect it;
-move cursor over a point from wfs2
-move cursor out of the point from wfs2
-move cursor over the point from wfs2 again

This (not entirely predictably) visually selects the previously unselected
polygon. It works the other way around as well. The points can be wrongly
styled as selected as well.

I wonder if it's a bug, or if I can solve it in my script.