[OpenLayers-Users] Error in Tile Cache configh current x value too far from tile corner?

soatley shawn at niagarafalls.ca
Tue Jun 30 13:44:01 EDT 2009

I am running into this issue now also.  How many decimal places would be OK?

Here are my resolutions:
850
425
212.5
106.25
53.125
26.5625
13.28125
6.640625
3.3203125
1.66015625
0.830078125
0.4150390625
0.20751953125
0.103759765625
0.0518798828125

As you can see, if I rounded my resolutions off totally, it would render a
number of the zoom levels useless.  I've tried 2 decimal places, but still
get the same effect.

Thanks,
Shawn