[OpenLayers-Users] Advice for Debugging IE7 in an OpenLayers Project

Mika Lehtonen mika at digikartta.net
Mon Mar 2 11:50:05 EST 2009

Oops,

I forgot the user list out of recipients list in my previous message.

Firebug lite may help you (http://getfirebug.com/lite.html). Not sure
though. Another link you might want to visit in, is the following:

http://projects.nikhilk.net/WebDevHelper

I have it in one of my computers, but never had tested it more
precisely. Not sure is it helpful when debugging JavaScript.

- mika -