[OpenLayers-Users] WFS transaction on Internet Explorer 6.0

Vbe virginie.berre at magellium.fr
Tue Mar 3 08:12:29 EST 2009

Dear all,

I have noticed two problems with the WFS transaction on IE6.
- when I create a new feature and call wfs.commit() function, the new feature is not drawn. I need to pan or zoom to see it. I've tried to call wfs.redraw() or wfs.refresh function but it doesn't solve the problem. On Firefox, it works fine.
- the 2nd problem is that the geometries aren't drawn at the right place. i.e. when I create the France polygon boundaries, when I commit and pan or zoom, the polygon is not right drawn: a rotation and a translation have been made on it. When I visualize it with Firefox, there's no problem.

Could you help me solve these problems?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Virginie Berre