[OpenLayers-Users] Temporary point from lonlat

Hugo hfpmartins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:06:31 EST 2009

Hello list,

I have google geocoder inside my application and i would like to add a
temporary/on the fly point or png on the geocoded address. This is, after
entering an address, i have a setCenter to that adress but would like to put
just something calling the attention to those coordinates. If i add new
address, then this point would disapear and another point would appear in
the correct location.
What do you advise me to use in this situation???

Thanks for your help.
Regards,

Hugo