[OpenLayers-Users] Need advice regarding styling vector points

Zer zer_matt at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 11:36:25 EST 2009

Hi List,

I have a vector layer with features that have a value between 0 - 1000. I
would like too show the features  with values < 100 in one colour and
features with values >= 100 in another colour. I also would like to give the
user the ability to choose, using radio buttons, to show only features  with
values < 100, only features with values >= 1000 or all features. What would
be the best way to implement this? Can you create a set of stylemaps?

I've been using SLD to do this before, and that works just fine. However, I
now need support for labels and that does not work with SLD, so I have to
try and find a new solution.

Thanks,

-Z