[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with multiple SelectFeature controls

Andre Pereira de Matos andre.matos at co.sapo.pt
Thu Mar 12 06:32:18 EDT 2009

Sorry, Forgot the code. Here you are.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Pereira de Matos
Sent: quinta-feira, 12 de Março de 2009 10:31
To: 'kencana'; users at openlayers.org
Subject: RE: [OpenLayers-Users] Problem with multiple SelectFeature controls

Hi Kencana,

Sure, I send you the code.

I've made two controls and an handler. I've refactored SelectFeature (The openlayers control and named it as selectFeatureControl), DragFeature (Another openlayers control and named it as DragFeatureControl) and an handler, to virtualizes the layers.

To use SelectFeatureControl is as simple as that:

	To receive events when a mouseover event occurs you have to register on the mouseover event:

		SelectFeatureControlInstance.registerEvent(feature, 'mouseover', this, function(str){ /*do something*/ }, ['foo'])

To use DragFeatureControl:

	This control can make your feature draggable and can throw events like: dragstart, drag and dragend. To make a feature draggable you must add the feature to the control:

		DragFeatureContrlInstance.addFeature(feature)

	To receive events like drag, dragend and dragstart you must register a listener:

		DragFeatureControlInstance.registerEvent(feature, 'drag', this, function(str){/* do something */}, ['foo'])

As in OpenLayers, to use this controls them must be added to the map.

Best Regards,
André Matos

http://mapas.sapo.pt