[OpenLayers-Users] [OpenLayers-Dev] this.callbacks is undefined error

Sunder Raj Abbai Naidoo SunderRajA at sita.co.za
Thu Mar 12 08:22:12 EDT 2009

Good Day Bart

Sorry about the cross-post to dev and users and thanks for all the help.

I have changed the coding in the html. Can you please tell me where I
can add the FeatureInfo.js on the harddrive. I don't have a "lib" or
"Control" folder with a list of all the *.js files. I am using Geoserver
and the OpenLayers folder that I have has an "img" and a "theme" folder.

Kind Regards,
Raj