[OpenLayers-Users] documentation API OpenLayers.Handler.Click

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu Mar 12 15:53:39 EDT 2009

Hey-

Erwin Poeze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The API description of OpenLayers.Handler.Click should also include
> function activate() in addition to deactivate()

A limitation of our current doc generation setup is that inherited
properties are not shown on subclasses.  So, to find out that activate
is an APIMethod of the click handler, you would do the following:

  * Open
http://dev.openlayers.org/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Handler/Click-js.html
  * See that the click handler inherits from Handler, and follow the
link to http://dev.openlayers.org/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Handler-js.htm
  * Read about the activate method.

(The click handler uses the activate method from the Handler prototype.
  It does not define its own.)

Tim

> Erwin

Tim Schaub