[OpenLayers-Users] How the OL MapGuide layer class relates to the MapDefinition

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Mar 16 09:10:41 EDT 2009

You should be able to use the "showLayers" / "hideLayers" attributes.
You can obtain the GUID's by inspecting the runtime map layer's object id:
http://mapguide.osgeo.net/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d6/de2/class_mg_layer_126f4d4e55b249ce8a014b8e189b1b2c.html#126f4d4e55b249ce8a014b8e189b1b2c

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S