[OpenLayers-Users] proj4s and openlayers, coordinates not projected

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Mon Mar 16 15:45:39 EDT 2009

I created a simple html page where the user enter lat/long coordinates and
the program returns the projected coord in EPSG 32198.

That works well, but if I insert the same code in a more complex program
using openlayers, the coordinates are not projected. Here is the code I
put just after map.setCenter()

var lon = -70.894826;
var lat = 48.329377;
var point = new OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(lon, lat);
var src = new OpenLayers.Projection('EPSG:4326');
OpenLayers.Projection.transform(point, src, map.getProjectionObject());
alert(point);

I included the script at the beginning of my program
<script src="../../proj4js/lib/proj4js-compressed.js"></script>

It seems that that the proj4js script is not found.
Any idea?

thanks
Steve