[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Request.POST an encoding

Mika Lehtonen mika at digikartta.net
Tue Mar 17 05:50:56 EDT 2009

Hi Carsten,

just a wild guess, but could this be for help?

http://www.nabble.com/charset-encoding-issue-td21015285.html

or especially this:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+Tomcat%27s+URI+encoding

This may be far from the case, but I had similar issues with OpenLayers,
Tomacat and Geoserver. I fixed my problems with adding that URIencoding
into Tomcat's server.xml.

- mika -