[OpenLayers-Users] Markers that are too close to distinguish

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Wed Mar 18 09:31:30 EDT 2009

are you using a "Marker" layer or a "Vector" layer?

If you are using a "Vector" layer for your "Points" then you can use the
clustering stratgy.
The "Vector" layer can do almost everything the "Marker" layer can to
and more, and is prefered by most people.
The "Marker" layer is sorta the old way of doing things, but still has
some benifits.
In your case I think moving to a "Vector" layer so you can use
clustering is probably the way to go.