[OpenLayers-Users] IE8 error when adding a vector layer

Joao Duarte joao.c.duarte at co.sapo.pt
Fri Mar 20 09:02:05 EDT 2009

Yes Chris, I think that's better too.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-excanvas/browse_thread/thread/8762ed1e
de73509
https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=33390
5

The two links above give me some hints but I still haven't figured out the
whole picture.

For those who don't know, as described here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2008/06/10/introducing-ie-emulateie7.aspx

You can use the following meta-tag to tell IE8 to automatically display in
compatibility mode:

Hope it helps ;-)

João Duarte
SAPO Mapas, http://mapas.sapo.pt