[OpenLayers-Users] IE8 error when adding a vector layer

Amos Hayes ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
Fri Mar 20 11:33:40 EDT 2009

There was already an OL bug filed which points to VML problems as a
result of the same error. I have added the specific error info to it.

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1910

I'm still suspicious about the fact that the rule falls in a CSS
styling problem.

Digging in, it looks like the "behavior" property has been changed to
"-ms-behavior", which tickles me a bit. :)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms530723(VS.85).aspx

--
Amos Hayes
Geomatics and Cartographic Research Centre
ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
+1.613.520.2600x8179