[OpenLayers-Users] VML lines under IE8

Amos Hayes ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
Tue Mar 24 14:28:32 EDT 2009

Hi Alan. I use points, but yes, they are skewed as you describe. See
the comments in the bug. I don't know where to go from here either.

Chris, thanks for patching the individual VML.js file. There are still
problems with the patch as you know, but if I tackle anything in the
future I'll work with the expanded folder of files.

--
Amos Hayes
Geomatics and Cartographic Research Centre
ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
+1.613.520.2600x8179