[OpenLayers-Users] OT - Javascript library for Forms to go with OpenLayers?

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Thu Mar 26 10:44:36 EDT 2009

Apologies if this is too off-topic, but I'd like to know what people use
for building forms or dialog boxes for user input that works well with
the OpenLayers library and JavaScript? Does anyone use a framework
library or do you custom build as needed? I've just about had it putting
up with Microsoft IE's stopping at ever little problem it imagines and
then after all that, what it comes up with doesn't look hardly the same
as what I'd get with FireFox.  I mean, why does something as simple as
an input-tag text edit control appear in different sizes and locations
between IE and FireFox? Don't developers read WC3 specs? Arrg!

Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion (or can direct me to a better place
to post this) I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
- Bill Thoen