[OpenLayers-Users] Highlighting changes in the KML layer

helmi helmi03 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:11:59 EST 2009

The idea from http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1259
{{{
You could create a selectStyle that could be passed to Control.SelectFeature
quite easily: create a style object, read the "highlight" styles, create a
FidFilter rule for every feature (or groups of features with the same
style), use the according "highlight" style as symbolizer for the rule, and
add the rule to the style object
}}}

helmi03.com