[OpenLayers-Users] SLD_BODY too many characters

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Thu Nov 5 03:27:17 EST 2009

Hi stash,

If you dare to 'live on the edge', use the development version of OL,
which has the following great addition: a WMS Post Layer [2]

That should solve your problem!

[1] http://dev.openlayers.org/nightly/OpenLayers.js
[2] http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Layer/WMS/Post-js.html

Regards, Roald