[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature and shift-click in Firefox

Richard Eichhorn r.eichhorn at netbi.com.au
Thu Nov 12 20:10:00 EST 2009

Thanks for that.  I did come across that, but I couldn't figure out how to
use it in the context of OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature.

There is a handlers property but I can't figure out how to use it.

Has anyone got an example of creating an OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature
with a handlers property defined?

Cheers,
Richard.

2009/11/13 Pedro Baracho <pedropbaracho at gmail.com>

> I am not sure if that helps, but there is a function stop on Event class
> for stopping event propagation.
>
> http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Events-js.html#OpenLayers.Event.stop
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 5:47 AM, Richard Eichhorn <r.eichhorn at netbi.com.au
> > wrote:
>
>> I am using OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature with features which are
>> represented using an externalGraphic.  When I use do a shift-click to
>> multi-select features in Firefox, it opens up a new window with the icon of
>> the feature I just clicked on.
>>
>> When writing non-openlayers javascript code I have just used
>> preventDefault in firefox to stop the events propagating.
>>
>> How can I do it in Openlayers?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Richard

(w) 07 3124 4034
(m) 0414 583 411

(e) r.eichhorn at netbi.com.au

(w) www.netbi.com.au

(a) level 1, 50 park road milton brisbane queensland australia 4064

(p) po box 1003 new farm brisbane queensland australia 4005