[OpenLayers-Users] Using MapCruncher-produced tiles with OpenLayers; We'll pay someone :)

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Sun Nov 15 15:43:20 EST 2009

Hi,

Maybe you can show an example of what goes wrong. I've never used
MapCruncher. From their site, it seems that it should output in
spherical mercator projection [1]. That means that your base maps and
any other raster layers must be in that projection too. Vector layers
can be reprojected if need be.

Regards, Roald

[1] http://docs.openlayers.org/library/spherical_mercator.html