[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with WFS

Pedro Baracho pedropbaracho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:04:20 EST 2009

Could you please copy your code so I can take look?

As I understand, WFS problems are usually related to:

1- Proxy and Cross Domain Requests
2- Projections
3- Incorrect OL instancing

As you stated on your email, you are getting correct responses so my guess
is that you got a problem with Projections.