[OpenLayers-Users] agstile when Tile Origin is X:-400 Y:400

Vladimir Grinfeds grinfeldsv75 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 17:51:14 EST 2009

I got the agstile from your site, and it works fine with the examples
provide but when you have a ArcGIS Service that the Tile Origins are
X:-400 Y:400 the Images are placed with some offset from where it should
be.

can some one give me a example where they use this map services

http://sampleserver1.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/TaxParcel/AssessorsBasemap/MapServer

and overlap this other using ArcGISRest93

http://sampleserver1.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/TaxParcel/AssessorsLiveLayers/MapServer

if you do the same using ArcGIS jsapi it lineup correctly but if you use
Openlayers they are not aline correctly.

I will appreciate the Help provide.

vg