[OpenLayers-Users] What IDE do you use for OpenLayers Development?

Hugo hfpmartins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:32:45 EST 2009

Hi Pedro,

If you are wishing to try Eclipse again I recommend you to try out Aptana
first. It is also open-source (not entirely because it has some components
under proprietary licensing). I find it very useful and you can try out
things and preview your app without leaving the IDE. I think it was built
upon eclipse (almost sure) and so the GUI is quite similar. It also has the
possibility to include external libraries (like extjs or jquery) and take
advantage of autocompleting capabilities.

Hope this helps,

Hugo

--
Hugo Martins