[OpenLayers-Users] WFS + Filter

Ivan Grcic igrcic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:04:45 EST 2009

Actually, im not sure if filter should go to protocol. It should go in
layer options like you put it. Then strategy should take that filter
and apply it to the protocol when data is requested.

But I dont see any filter options inside Fixed strategy, only in BBOX
strategy. New ticket?

So setting filter manually inside protocol will maybe do the trick.

--
Ivan Grcic