[OpenLayers-Users] WFS + Filter

stash steffen.schwarz85 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:31:52 EST 2009

Hi,

thanks for your answers. But I have to admit, that I don't know exactly what
to do now. (I have not so much experience in openlayers, so I don't
understand some of your answers.

Kris Geusebroek wrote:

> Don't know if it works with fixed strategy but you can try to call
> myLayer.refresh({force: true});after setting the filter

I did this, but nothing changed.

> In the meanwhile, can you try with BBOX Strategy instead of Fixed
> strategy?( Put your filter in layer options)

When I change it in BBOX strategy no data is shown on my map.

>> function setRadiusFilter(ft) {
>>        if (ft != null) {
>>                var radiusFilter = new OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial(
>>                        {
>>                                type: OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial.DWITHIN,
>>                                distance: selectedRadius,
>>                                value: ft.geometry,
>>                                projection: myLayer.projection
>>                        }
>>                );
>>                var combinedFilter=new OpenLayers.Filter.Logical({
>>                        type:OpenLayers.Filter.Logical.AND,
>>                        filters:[filter,radiusFilter]
>>                });
>>                myLayer.filter = combinedFilter;

Why do I need this function? When do I call it?

> Stash, can you try putting defaultFilter option inside protocol params?

What do you mean by defaultFilter option?

Thanks for your help.

regards
stash