[OpenLayers-Users] Multiple responses on GetFeatureInfo

seis4web at web.de seis4web at web.de
Fri Oct 2 09:07:49 EDT 2009

Hi Puneet Kishor,

thank you very much for your replay. I've now discovered the reason for my problem - it seems to be a UMNMapSserver issue. I've upgraded my mapserver from version 5.0.2 to 5.4.0.  What happens now is that a  GetFeatureInfo request is allowed to be made even when the layer is not shown on the map  because it is outside of its scale range. Now I've to find a way to deal with this behavior ...

Regards,
Nina