[OpenLayers-Users] Updating Text Layer - flickering markers

rmanor ran.manor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:17:07 EDT 2009

I have a map with a single text layer.
My text file is being updated every minute so I wrote a code that destroys
the existing layer and creates a new one.
The markers are updated correctly but when they do, I get this annoying
"flickering" effect of the markers' icons. It's not so bad when the markers
are moving but if the markers are at the same place, they just flicker on
the spot.

Anyway to make this look nicer?

Thanks.